Blueprint 5: The Transformation Journey
The Transformation Journey - A Step-By-Step Approach to Organizational Thriveability and System Value Creation
Welcome to the collective journey to transform the greatest challenges in human history into opportunities for humanity to survive and thrive! With the clock ticking, our economic system design needs to change drastically to enable a Green, Inclusive and Open Economy to come to life through the sustainable regeneration and just distribution of vital resources.
Reporting 3.0 started in 2013 to tackle the challenges that were going unmet. Our aspiration is to create “irresistible” solutions through a pre-competitive and market-making approach that helps to overcome plateauing ambitions and allow for a synchronized and synergized way to collectively “get the job done.”
How can you make best use of this fifth Blueprint? Invoking Interface Founder Ray Anderson’s metaphor of “Mount Sustainability,” we invite you to embark on a mountain climb.
- You start at the basecamp and make sure you are mentally well prepared;
- You carefully plan your route, you socialize with the team, and make sure all gear is available and stress-tested for the forthcoming climb;
- You take the climb one step at a time, with a clear goal in sight, but also resilient to change routes in response to dynamically changing circumstances;
- The closer you come to the mountain top, the more you will collaborate with other teams to collectively reach that mountain top.
All chapters in this Blueprint have consistent subchapters covering:
- What’s the issue?
- Why is it important?
- How can I tackle it?
- What will have I learned afterwards?
Based on the Transformation Journey Reporting 3.0 has developed a modularized offer to everyone interested, wherever you stand in your own development towards aligning to a Green, Inclusive and Open Economy, and whatever level you represent in the nano-micro-meso-macro clustering.
Together, we can succeed, and then help many more to take the journey too!
Transformation Journey Repository
OnCommons / Reporting 3.0
+31 64 600 14 52
+1 413 387 58 24
Cornis van der Lugt
Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Corporate Governance, Stellenbosch University Business School, South Africa